Scrambler Kit Stage 2
The Hugo Moto Scrambler kit allows you to transform any Harley-Davidson Sportster (883 and 1200) 1994 to present into a back road, gravel-eating machine.
Your order will ship in between 30 to 40 days after your order was placed.
Have an older Sporty or a question? Contact us
What exactly do I get with my kit?
- Fork: High-performance Traxxion Dynamics Cartridge emulator kit ( Made in the USA) with premium CNC billet aluminum dampening rod, Race Tech Gold valve cartridge emulator, High-quality springs and spacer.
- Shocks: 14.5” FOX IFP-R with rebound and preload adjustment
- Exhaust: Lowbrow Shotgun header with 2 to 1 collector, bracket, hardware and Supertrapp External Disc Slip-On Exhaust Brushed Aluminum. OFFROAD USE ONLY.
- Handlebar: Biltwell Tracker High or equivalent.
- Peg Relocation Kit: Peg relocation bracket assembly, stainless steel MX foot pegs, chain tensioner, adjustable kickstand, billet aluminum shifter, shifter peg and linkage
- Skid plate: ¼” powder coated aluminum
- Front fender spacer plates
- Protective rubber fork boots
*Hugo Moto reserves the right to substitute parts but will contact you for approval first.
** Tires are NOT INCLUDED in the kit
** Espresso on the kit picture is not part of the World Tour kit, you will need to make your own.
How the hell do I put my Scrambler kit together?
It is a bolt on kit. Most of the work can be done with basic hand tools. You’ll receive written instructions and we are building a library of video installation segments. If you have any further questions, you can contact us via email and a Hugo Moto Tech will call you back. We’ve also established a community forum that allows our customers to share helpful tips.
When do I get my Scrambler kit?
It depends on your position in the order queue, which is based on a first come, first served basis. Current lead time ranges from 30 to 60 days.
What's the shipping cost?
It all depends on where you live and which kit you order. We have UPS, freight, and will-call options.
What more can you tell me about the Scrambler kit?
Your Harley-Davidson Sportster with the Hugo Moto Scrambler kit it might just turn out to be your all-time favorite bike. It will allow you to tackle all sorts of new terrain and create new adventures. You’ll find yourself measuring its performance in Smiles Per Hour rather than miles per hour. And - hell yes - you will be riding a real American scrambler! 90% of the kit is manufactured right here in the U.S. where it matters.
***Hugo Moto Corp. parts, including exhaust products, are sold for off-road use only. All performance modifications and installations are at the customers' own risk. Hugo Moto Corp. or www.hugomoto.com hold no responsibility either implied or otherwise for mechanical, electrical or other failures when using any aftermarket performance products. Items sold for off-road use only are illegal in many states and provinces and are intended for racing vehicles which may never be used on a public road.
Hugo Moto Corp. products should be assembled by professionals only.
By purchasing any aftermarket performance product, the customer takes full responsibility for any use, and/or misuse of the product and agrees that Hugo Moto Corp. or www.hugomoto.com holds no responsibility for any consequences, legal, or other, of such use and/or misuse.